Add more utility to your Electra Townie with the Townie Alloy Rack. This aluminum rear rack features a sturdy design that attaches quickly and easily so you can bring along nearly anything your heart desires. The platform acts as a short fender, too.
Make your fat bike a load-hauling master with Axiom's Fatliner. It's disc compatible, and it's made from rugged 6061 T6 aluminum to keep strength to the max and weight to a minimum. There are plenty of mounting options to accommodate all sorts of fat bikes, and it fits dropouts from 170 to 190mm apart. Get fat, get loaded, and go adventure with the Fatliner.
Axiom's Journey DLX Lowrider Front Rack is super light and super durable. This is perfect when you're way out in the middle of nowhere or just running errands, when every gram counts and gear failure is not an option. This rack is more than just strong, cornering clearance is exceptional due to the increased height, and it's still able to handle large, heavy panniers (sold separately). Additional looped struts keep the panniers steady and there are even safety tabs to prevent your bag hooks from accidentally sliding off.
Axiom's Journey Rack is made of light, rugged aluminum. It is specially designed to handle even the largest and heaviest panniers (sold separately) with additional looped struts that prevent the bags from swinging into the wheel. It also has a platform on top, which adds strength and doubles as a mini fender.
Specialized's Elite Rear Rack is a versatile rack that allows you to carry your gear wherever you go. •Lightweight, 6061-aluminum construction •Universal fit for 700c bikes •Fast, easy installation •Max load: 25Kg
Set out on an adventure with Salsa's Alternator Rack. Built for 170mm-spaced dropouts, this rack is constructed of sturdy, light 6061 aluminum and finished with a black powder coat. The Alternator features large pannier hook stops, extra long struts for an impressive fit range and it includes a mounting kit.
Axiom's Streamliner Road DLX Rack is designed to fit on road bikes that don't have eyelets. It's made of reliable, light aluminum, features struts to keep loads from getting close to the rear wheel, and offers ample heel clearance when you're carrying panniers.
Axiom's Transit Rack is your trusty friend when it comes to hauling gear. It's tough, it's light and it can hold panniers. Use it to commute, tour or just head to class. It handles heavy loads easily and acts a fender as well.
• Tubular 6061-T6 aluminum construction • Three-position mid-blade mount for improved fit • Large pannier hook stops • Powdercoat finish • Maximum recommended load 33lbs (15kg) • Requires inner and outer mid-blade eyelets
- Robust and large front carrier - With stays for mounting on front axle, includes 2 handlebar hooks (for 21-31.8 mm). - Maximum 10kg
- Fits on touring, hybrid and mountain bikes - Super tough 10.4 mm diameter 6061 T6 tubular aluminum tubing - 2.0mm wall thickness - Hardware included - Maximum capacity: 15kg - Weight: 580g / pair
- Secure clamp fits any seat post size (24-32mm diameter) - Quick-release seatpost attachment - Reflector bracket included - Rubber grippers keep loads in place - Weighs 520 grams - Recommended cargo limit: 20lbs - 19.5" from attachment point to end of rack, platform 4.5" wide, 12.5" long Note: Not for use with carbon fiber seatposts
Salsa's Wanderlust Rear Rack carries essentials for touring and bikepacking over the rear wheel of your bike. It's constructed from aluminum to keep the weight down and features multiple cross bars for panniers, a taillight mounting bracket, and a long, cupped deck to load up your gear. For easy installation, the Wanderlust features long, very adjustable struts.
Gear up and go long. Axiom's Journey Suspension & Disc Lowrider Front Rack gives you lots of extra carrying capacity. Designed for bikes equipped with front suspension bike and disc brakes, the Journey Suspension rack installs easily and assures excellent clearance so your load doesn't interfere with your bike's functions. With increased height for improved cornering and ground clearance, the Journey is perfect for going deep into the backcountry. It is made of light, rugged aluminum and handles heavy panniers (sold separately) with ease.
Axiom's Streamliner 29er DLX Rack centers loads close to the rear wheel for improved stability and handling on your 29er bike. It's made of reliable and lightweight aluminum, features struts to keep loads from getting close to the rear wheel, and offers ample heel clearance when you're carrying panniers.
The Alternator 135 Low Deck fits Salsa 135mm-spaced, Alternator dropout equipped frames using a non-plus-sized tire. It features a lower and narrower deck that fits better over and around tires up to 29 x 2.1" (without fenders), as well as 700c and fender setups. - NOTE: Deck requires a minimum of 320mm clearance from seatstay mounting points - NOTE: Salsa Rack-Lock needed for frames without upper seatstay mounts - Tubular 6061-T6 aluminum construction - 135 x 345mm cupped deck - Extra-long struts for improved range of fit; straight and shaped (kinked) struts included - Black powder coat finish - 765 grams - Weight Limit (lbs): 59.5 lbs.
- Lightweight aluminum construction - Stainless steel stays - Fits most bikes with 26-inch and 700C wheels (max tire 29 x 2.1-inch) - Maximum capacity: 18 kg
- Oversized 10mm AL-6061 tubular alloy - Double frame design adds stiffness and helps stabilize panniers while offering two different attachment points - Stainless steel dropouts and hardware - Top surface width: 110mm - For 26-inch and 700c wheel bikes - Max capacity
- Light alloy front rack - Stainless steel fixing bracket and bolts included - For 26-inch to 700C wheels
- Alloy rear carrier - Fits hardtail bikes with disc brakes - Compatible with any 26-inch/ 700C bikes (max tire 29 x 2.1-inch) - Max. capacity of 25kg
- Light and sturdy 10mm tubular aluminum construction - Reinforced structure for better lateral rigidity - Longer and wider platform, with several fastening points for greater capacity - Fits most bikes with 26-inch and 700C wheels - Maximum capacity: 40kg
Replaces stock Streamliner foot to adapt any Streamliner rack (sold separately) to fit onto standard 10mm nutted wheel axles. Ideal for fixies, cruisers, urban bikes and traditional bikes without eyelets. CONSTRUCTION • Aluminum ADDED BENEFIT • Makes the Streamliner rack (sold separately) even more versatile
The Alternator Rack 190 is the rear rack solution for all Salsa 190mm-spaced Alternator dropout equipped frames. Load up your panniers, get off the beaten track, and start exploring! - NOTE: Deck requires a minimum of 320mm clearance from seatstay mounting points - NOTE: Salsa Rack-Lock needed for frames without upper seatstay mounts - Tubular AL-6061-T6 construction - 135 x 325mm cupped deck - Extra-long struts for improved range of fit. Straight and shaped (kinked) struts included - Large pannier hook stops - Black powdercoat finish - 15kg maximum recommended load - Mounting kit included - 765g
The Roll Rack fits all Specialized Roll models, as well as most bikes with a 650b wheel size. The rack also features a maximum load capacity of 15kg, and it includes a steel bracket, hook plate, and corrosion-resistant hardware. - Fits all Specialized Roll models, as well as most bikes with a 650b wheel size. - Includes a steel bracket, hook plate, and corrosion-resistant hardware. - Maximum load capacity: 15kg
- 15kg carrying capacity. - Folding design allows it to fold down to size of a pizza box. - Lightweight aluminum, 13mm rails. - Can carry any side pannier with hooks that fit 13mm rails or larger. - Additional platform on top allows for an extra bag.
Set out on an adventure with Salsa's Alternator Rear Rack. Built for 135mm-spaced dropouts, this rack is constructed of sturdy, light 6061 aluminum and finished with a black powder coat. The Alternator features large pannier hook stops, extra long struts for an impressive fit range and it includes a mounting kit.
Axiom's Journey Uni-Fit MK3 ALU Rack is made of solid, hand-welded 10mm aluminum tubing. The Uni-Fit modular foot design provides adjustable setback and height so the rack is compatible with an extraordinarily wide range of bicycle frames, wheel sizes and geometry types. This rack is specially designed to handle large, heavy panniers (sold separately) with additional looped struts that stabilize the bags and let them mount lower for additional stability.
Axiom's Journey Adjustable 2429 Rack is made of light, rugged aluminum with vertically adjustable stays meaning it mounts on a wide range of rear wheel sizes. It handles even large, heavy panniers (sold separately) with additional looped struts that keep your panniers steady. There also is a platform on top, which adds strength and doubles as a mini fender.
The Down Under HD Rack is the recommended lowrider for world touring. Sturdy and dependable, the steel construction lends itself well to field repairs should a worst-case scenario occur. - Requires dual-sided, mid-blade mounts - Wide crossbars provide sturdy, secure attachment points for a pannier - Tubular 4130 CroMoly construction - Mounting system provides 35mm range of infinite adjustment to position the rack - Includes mounting hardware kit - Powdercoat finish - Maximum Recommended Load: 55lbs (25kg) - Sold in pairs - Requires inner and outer mid-blade eyelets
Topeak's Explorer Tubular Rack is a great add-on for carrying a trunk bag, pannier or anything else you want to strap on. It's made of tubular aluminum, fits most bikes with disc brakes, and has a center strip that acts like a short fender, too.
Page 1 of 2 Next page