700c, 27-Inch & 650c
The Espoir Sport is a reliable road tire that's ideal for ambitious training and high-mileage rides. It features a durable compound with low rolling resistance and plenty of grip. And with our BlackBelt X 2 flat protection, you also gain reliability and durability where it counts. - Casing: 60 TPI - Bead: Wire - Compound: 70a - Flat Protection: BlackBelt X 2 - 700 x 23mm, PSI 110-125, approximate weight 340g - 700 x 25mm, PSI 110-125, approximate weight 370g - 700 x 28mm, PSI 85-95, approximate weight 400g - 700 x 30mm, PSI 85-95, approximate weight 435g
Continental's Gatorskin Folding combines 3 flat-protection technologies into one fast-riding, high-mileage racing and training tire. It features a super-fine 180 thread-per-inch casing, a bead-to-bead layer of DuraSkin, and is finished with a Kevlar-reinforced top layer. The result is a tire with a lightweight folding bead that rolls and corners with the best of them while providing flat protection second to none.
A robust tire with a modern look for city riding - Solid tires for town and city bikes also suitable for tarmac and gravel paths - Good traction from its large contact patch with the terrain - High reliability, best quality: gets you to where you want to go on time!
For the ultimate in road feel and confidence, ride Maxxis' tubeless Padrone TR tire. Going tubeless, you not only remove the weight of the tube, but pinch flats are a thing of the past. Also, the tire conforms to the road better for a ride quality that once felt, you'll never want to go back. This tire goes from long training rides to fast races easily with its dual compound that provides enhanced wear life and improved cornering control. It also uses their Silkworm material for puncture protection, along with a high-strength carbon fiber bead to keep the weight down.
The All Condition Armadillo continues to be the leading tire for anyone who needs top performance blended with puncture-resistance. This workhorse tire is impressively robust for touring and commuting, as well as being tough enough to navigate the roughest road conditions. - Casing: 60 TPI - Bead: Wire - Compound: 60a - Flat Protection: Armadillo - 27 x 1-1/4", PSI 85-95, approximate weight 460g
The Grand Prix 5000 is the best all-rounder in the field, brought to a whole new performance level. Ride faster, more comfortably, and with increased puncture protection. Its Active Comfort Technology absorbs vibrations and smooths your ride. Lazer Grip technology, designed to make you one with the road, features a lasered micro profile structure that expands over the tire’s shoulder and provides outstanding cornering. The Vectran Breaker is lighter, more flexible and protects more effectively against cuts than comparable nylon. With incredible tear resistance at a very low weight, it possesses exactly the right properties to be a premium puncture protection insert, while not adversely affecting rolling resistance. The Grand Prix 5000—made to make you better. With Continental's unique and legendary BlackChili tread compound, produced only in Germany, they have revolutionized the sport of cycling. This compound answers the eternal question of the best balance of grip and rolling resistance for cycling. Regular test wins confirm the measurable and noticeable advantages for cyclists, established in both the lab and on the road. The latest polymers, as well as specially developed carbon black particles and filler materials, guarantee ultimate performance.
The Hemisphere Armadillo Reflect tire is a modern, versatile, and durable trekking tire with tough puncture protection and a bold tread that delivers control on loose surfaces. This tire's serial center blocks roll easily on paved surfaces, while providing off-road traction by featuring wide-spaced shoulder blocks that bite into soft ground. And with maximum flat protection from our Armadillo technology, plus reflective accents that increase your visibility to motorists in low-light conditions, the Hemisphere excels on streets and bike pathways. - Casing: 60 TPI - Bead: Wire - Compound: 70a - Flat Protection: Armadillo - 700 x 38mm, PSI 75-100, approximate weight 795g - 700 x 42c, psi 50~100 - 700 x 50c, psi 35~65
We're not afraid to say that our GRIPTON compound is the best out there. And when combined with an ultra-supple 320 TPI cotton casing, you get a tire that's very special—you get the Turbo Cotton tire. Both materials stand for master craftsmanship, and they work in harmony to reflect our dedication to building the world's fastest tires. By bringing both of these materials together, we've created the best clincher tire out there. It provides a clear-cut performance advantage. - Casing: 320 TPI Polycotton - Bead: Foldable - Compound: GRIPTON - Flat Protection: BlackBelt - 700 x 24mm, psi 115-125, approximate weight 220g
The All Condition Armadillo continues to be the leading tire for anyone who needs top performance blended with puncture-resistance. This workhorse tire is impressively robust for touring and commuting, as well as being tough enough to navigate the roughest road conditions. - Casing: 60 TPI - Bead: Wire - Compound: 60a - Flat Protection: Armadillo - 700 x 23mm, PSI 110-125, approximate weight 360g - 700 x 25mm, PSI 110-125, approximate weight 395g - 700 x 28mm, PSI 85-95, approximate weight 440g - 700 x 30mm, PSI 85-95, approximate weight 480g - 700 x 32mm, PSI 85-95, approximate weight 510g
$27.00 - $54.95
Continental's Gatorskin combines 3 flat-protection technologies into one fast-riding, high-mileage racing and training tire. It features a super-fine 180 thread-per-inch casing, a bead-to-bead layer of DuraSkin, and is finished with a Kevlar-reinforced top layer. The result is a light tire that rolls and corners with the best of them while providing flat protection second to none.
Born in the American Midwest, gravel riding is one of the fastest–growing styles of cycling. The sense of adventure, conquering new challenges, and simply experiencing a new style of riding are some of its big selling points, but doing so without the proper tires makes the difference between having fun and cursing and hollering on the side of the road. The Pathfinder delivers the versatility that these adventure-laden rides deserve—fast rolling, lots of grip, and a whole lot of fun. - Casing: 120 TPI - Bead: Foldable - Butyl wrapped bead = 2Bliss Ready - Compound: GRIPTON - Flat Protection: Endurant Casing and BlackBelt - 700 x 38mm, psi 50-80 - 700 x 42mm, psi 50-80
Continental's ultra-tough Gator Hardshell combines 3 flat-protection technologies into the ultimate distance and training tire. It features a flat-busting, bead-to-bead layer of DuraSkin and an extra-wide Poly-X Breaker anti-puncture strip. But Conti wasn't done yet. They added material in the tread to improve mileage and lend another level of puncture resistance. Plus, the folding bead keeps the weight low.
Specialized's Infinity Armadillo Reflect tire is a long wearing, incredibly durable tire that's ideally suited for commuting, trekking, and street use. The deep recessed tread provides excellent traction through water and debris, while the rounded profile ensures stable, predictable handling in corners. It also features Armadillo technology for the highest level of flat protection, plus reflective accents that will increase your visibility to motorists in low-light conditions. - Casing: 60 TPI - Bead: Wire - Compound: 70a - Flat Protection: Armadillo - 700 x 32mm, PSI 75-100, approximate weight 645g - 700 x 35mm, PSI 75-100, approximate weight 665g - 700 x 38mm, PSI 75-100, approximate weight 685g - 700 x 42mm, PSI 50-100, approximate weight 715g - 700 x 47mm, PSI 50-100, approximate weight 745g
$55.00 - $65.00
The S-Works Turbo tire sets the standard for how a performance road tire should be. It's fast, light, and supple. It features our GRIPTON® compound with extremely low rolling resistance and superior cornering traction that helped win Worlds on a rain-slicked attack. So no matter if you're climbing with the best of them or descending like a rider possessed, this is the tire for anyone who demands nothing short of the best. - Casing: 120 TPI - Bead: Foldable - Compound: GRIPTON - Flat Protection: BlackBelt - 700 x 24mm, psi 100-125, approximate weight 210g - 700 x 26mm, psi 100-125, approximate weight 220g
$40.00 - $50.00
Specialized's Sawtooth is THE adventure tire of choice, developed to handle any road surface and to be tough enough to withstand the rigors of exploration. The tread offers sharp angles and edges to hook onto any surface, while the Endurant casing reinforces the sidewall for added protection and high carrying loads. Meanwhile, our legendary GRIPTON compound offers reliable grip and control, and the center tread is reinforced for high mileage. Lastly, this iteration is set up for tubeless applications, so you're able to run lower pressures for added grip and traction, while also reducing the risk of pinch flats. - Casing: 120 TPI - Bead: Foldable - Butyl wrapped bead = 2Bliss Ready - Compound: GRIPTON - Flat Protection: Endurant Casing and BlackBelt - 700 x 42mm; psi 50-80; approximate weight 615g
The Trigger Pro 2Bliss Ready tire rolls fast on asphalt, hard-pack, and gravel paths, making it ideal for anyone looking to get the most out of a smooth cyclocross or gravel course. It features a bead-to-bead Endurant casing and BlackBelt technology for improved puncture protection under the tread, while the unrivaled GRIPTON compound makes it smooth rolling and tough enough for the rigors of a 'cross course. And with this 2Bliss Ready version, you'll be able to run lower tire pressures and benefit from the improved grip and protection from pinch flats. - Casing: 60 TPI - Bead: Foldable - Butyl wrapped bead = 2Bliss Ready - Compound: GRIPTON - Flat Protection 700x38c: Endurant Casing and BlackBelt - 700 x 38mm, psi 45-90, approximate weight 490g
The Ultra Sport II is a road tire built to Continental's exacting standards, providing you with the optimal blend of low weight, puncture resistance, and long life. It sports a strong, supple 180 thread-per-inch, 3-ply casing and is at home in all situations, from miles of training to amateur racing to all-day centuries.
$30.00 - $40.00
The Specialized Trigger rolls fast on asphalt, hard-pack and gravel paths, making it ideal for those looking to get the most out of a smooth, fast cyclo-cross course. This tire rolls great on and off road. Reflective stripe added to increase your visibility. - Casing: 60 TPI - Bead: wire - Compound: 70a - Flat Protection: BlackBelt - 700 x 38; psi 75-100; approximate weight 520 grams
$35.00 - $45.00
Specialized's Nimbus Armadillo Tire features bead-to-bead flat protection that's excellent for commuting and road riding. It rides great thanks to its grippy inverted tread design and sports an extremely durable rubber compound so you can log all the miles you want.
$40.00 - $50.00
- A classic road tire featuring the traditional chevron tread pattern - The LGG provides a supple ride, durable yet lightweight construction, and puncture-protection belt under the tread - 120 TPI version is dual compound tread: 70a in center, softer 60a on sides. 60 TPI is single compound tread 70a
When speed is a top priority and the road is unpredictable, the Strada USH stands out as a light and fast tire that can handle it all. Combining a fast rolling center track with a scaled up herringbone tread your let it fly on straightaways and corner with conviction. This long lasting and hard wearing tire has you covered from commuting to big adventure days in the saddle. The USH is named for the airport code of Ushuaia on the island of Tierra del Fuego, Argentina. Ushuaia is the southernmost city in the world, and the ultimate destination for adventure bike touring. Size: - 700 x 40 mm Weight: - 472 grams Part #: - D10032 Product Features: - Fast, durable and smooth rolling center tread. - Exaggerated chevron pattern on sides for excellent cornering traction. - Integrated puncture protection belt under the tread. - This tire requires a tube. Tubes sold separately.
- Fast and durable center section - When speed is a top priority but the road is unpredictable - Combining a fast rolling center track and scaled up herringbone tread for conviction in the turns - Exaggerated chevron pattern on sides for great grip
- An adventure tire designed for mixed conditions - Smooth-rolling center knobs and aggressive shoulder lugs - The combination of smooth-rolling center knobs and aggressive shoulder lugs provide great traction and durability for gravel roads, trails, cyclocross, urban assault and even pavement - The MSO will fit on your cyclocross or gravel bike, commuter, or touring rig - MSO is the airport code for Missoula, Montana, home of the Adventure Cycling Association and the inspiration for countless cycling journeys - Designed to bridge the gap between pavement and blazing your own trail
- The ultimate year-round performance road tire - Formulated to be the ultimate year-round road tire, the Eagle All-Season utilizes our Dynamic:Silica4 compound; minimizing rolling resistance while at the same time ensuring unrivaled traction in the wet - The Tubeless Complete system yields a supple, consistent feel and superior rolling efficiency at more comfortable pressures, with no worries of pinch flats
- Flow through urban centers and bike paths. - At home flowing through urban centers and along bike paths, the Transit Speed is a fast-rolling urban tire combining confidence-inspiring handling with great durability. - The Transit Speed range comes equipped with 5mm reflective sidewall stripes to enhance visibility. - Meeting the ECE-R75 requirements for use with modern eBikes, the Transit Speed delivers both performance and durability.
- From gravel adventuring to drop-bar dirt mashing, the Connector is capable of tackling any terrain. - A versatile tread pattern featuring tightly-spaced center knobs combined with aggressive side knobs is mated to our Tubeless Complete construction. - The result is a fast rolling, highly tractable, all-terrain tire ready for everything from backroads to singletrack.
$64.99 - $67.99
- Pirelli's SmartNET Silica grants both rolling efficiency and wet grip, delivering an all-season tyre with outstanding performance - Tread design developed with FGD and ICS technologies provides great handling and water drainage, even in harsh weather conditions - Overall increased SmartNET Silica tread pattern thickness in addition to an aramid fiber puncture-resistant belt ensure extensive mileage and reliability in bad weather and cold temperatures
$69.00 - $72.00
- The Cinturato Velo is designed around reliability in bad road conditions and heavy usage as priority and it still keeps Pirelli DNA thanks to its SmartNET Silica compound and confidence-inspiring handling. - Its patent pending Armour Tech construction combines a bead-to-bead high density layer to an aramid breaker and aramid fibers dispersed into the tread. - The SmartNET Silica compound coupled with Pirelli long experience in tread design, adds the safety and handling in any condition, whether it is wet or dry, Pirelli is already famous for.
Continental's ultra-tough Gator Hardshell combines 3 flat-protection technologies into the ultimate distance and training tire. It features a flat-busting, bead-to-bead layer of DuraSkin and an extra-wide Poly-X Breaker anti-puncture strip. But Conti wasn't done yet. They added material in the tread to improve mileage and lend another level of puncture resistance.
The ultra-fast semi-slick tread makes the Podium TT the perfect partner when the finish is only seconds away. The time specialist scores with its lightweight while offering the benefits of superior puncture protection. A real competition tyre for time trial specialists and triathletes.
Page 1 of 5 Next page