Kids wearing out their Strider? That's a good thing! Upgrade their out-of-doors adventures with these aluminum wheels. These lightweight 12-inch wheels are a great upgrade for trail riding and come with tires and tubes.
$1,099.99 - $1,125.00
First came our CLX 64. Then the 32s. And after racking up multiple wins in Grand Tours, Worlds, and everything in between, we knew that our best bet was to take the line to new heights, or well, new depths. We needed to design one wheel that was a true quiver killer. One wheel that had all the aerodynamic benefits of the 64 in a package that climbed like the 32, and that’s where the all-new CLX 50 comes in. When we set out to create the CLX 50 Disc, we had clear goals in mind—create wheels that are 48 to 54mm deep, aerodynamically optimized, ultra-wide, and under 1400 grams. This meant that they'd have to borrow some weight savings techniques that we developed for the CLX 32, take some aero guidance from the CLX 64, and keep all of the disc brake benefits that we've come to love if we were going to create what we like to call “the unicorn wheel." Why discs you ask? With our disc-specific rims, we ditch the brake track, making for a stronger, more impact-resistant rim. This way, you get a disc-specific carbon layup that optimizes stiffness, a weight as close to its rim-brake brethren as possible, and incredible brake modulation and power in all conditions. Even though the CLX 50 is similar in weight to many wheels in the “lightweight” category, aerodynamics came at the forefront of the development. With this, we jumped headlong into Computational Fluid Dynamics computer modeling to arrive at various rim shapes that could make the CLX 50 as fast and light as possible. It took a while, but we narrowed the rim shape down to three contenders that were then CNC-machined into rims, built into wheels, and put into the Win Tunnel. In the tunnel, we tested every wheel, ours and the competition's, with a 24C tire (measuring 26C), as tires can drastically affect testing. We chose a modern-width tire to design our rims around because they not only allow for less tire pressure (which results in more comfort and less rolling resistance) but are also just as aerodynamically efficient when paired with the correct rim width. After finding the optimized rim shape that best supported our svelte weight requirements, we opted to lace the rims to our Aero Flange (AF) hub, via 21 DT Swiss Aerolite spokes, which features the legendary CeramicSpeed bearings. This way you get a complete, superior wheel system—not just a quick rim. And at the end of the day, it all amounts to a 50mm-deep, 1415-gram clincher disc wheelset that's not only ~300 grams lighter than the competition’s similar depth wheel, but is also measurably faster in every conceivable test than each wheel in its category.
Chris King ISO XD Driveshell assembly, complete with bearings.
• Strong Custom Strider Rim • Durable No-Flat Tire • Tread pattern and bearings matches the ST-4, and will fit on any ST-Model
Been eyeing our new Airless-tire-equipped Alibi, but already have a trusty commuting steed? Featuring our Nimbus 700x38C Airless tires, the Alibi Sport Wheelset lets you reap the benefits of Airless tires on your beloved ride. With a 7-/8-/9-speed compatible hub, a machined braking surface, and double-wall rims, you'll spend more time riding and less time doing maintenance. - Double-wall rims are strong and durable. - Machined braking surface creates superior stopping power in any condition. - 7-/8-/9-speed cassette rear hub provides plenty of gearing options for climbing and riding the flats. - Standard equipment on Alibi Sport bike. - Quick-release/Alloy hubs w standard cassette body. - Comes with Nimbus 700x38C Airless tires. - Rim brake only. - Perfect for upgrading hybrids to Airless technology. - Sold as a set.
$92.00 - $109.00
Whether your joy comes from barreling downhill, or tearing up to the top, SRAM's MTH 746 rear hub will leave a smile on your face. An aluminum hubshell with machined flanges grant the hub a low weight without compromising durability. Plus, tough cartridge bearings roll smooth for the long haul.
$499.95 - $1,000.00 $1,000.00 Up to 50% Off
Slice through the wind on Roval's Rapide CLX 40 Wheelset. They feature 40mm-tall aero carbon rims, and DT Swiss Revolution straight-pull spokes laced to sealed ceramic cartridge bearings Roval hubs. The rear hub is adorned with DT Swiss's renowned 240 star ratchet internals. The wide, carbon rim provides a round tire profile and greater lateral stiffness for precise handling. This feathery, 1240-gram wheelset spins up with ease so you can bolt out of corners and breeze up the climbs. With your favorite tubular tires, these wheels roll as smooth as silk.
- Position Front - Wheel Diameter/ISO 700C / 622 - Axle Type QR - Hub Spacing 100mm - Wheel-Brake Comp. Rim and Disc IS 6-bolt - Freehub Body - - Wheel Tire Type Clincher - Rim Material Aluminum - Rim Construction Double wall - Rim Internal Width 19mm - Rim inner width range 0-21.9mm - Rim Color Black - Rim Drilling 32 - Hub Model Shimano Deore HB-M525 - Wheel Weight - - Spoke Type DT Stainless - Valve Presta - Rim External Width 24mm - Depth 17.5mm - Rim Model Mavic A119 - Skewers Included Yes
- Position Front - Wheel Diameter/ISO 700C / 622 - Axle Type Bolt-on - Hub Spacing 100mm - Wheel-Brake Comp. Rim - Freehub Body - - Wheel Tire Type Clincher - Rim Material Aluminum - Rim Construction Double wall - Rim Internal Width 19mm - Rim inner width range 0-21.9mm - Rim Color Silver - Rim Drilling 32 - Hub Model Formula TH-50 - Wheel Weight - - Spoke Type Stainless - Valve Presta - Rim External Width - - Depth 35mm - Rim Model Evo E-Tour 19
- Position Front - Wheel Diameter/ISO 26'' / 559 - Axle Type QR - Hub Spacing 100mm - Wheel-Brake Comp. Rim - Freehub Body - - Wheel Tire Type Clincher - Rim Material Aluminum - Rim Construction Double wall - Rim Internal Width 19mm - Rim inner width range 0-21.9mm - Rim Color Black - Rim Drilling 36 - Hub Model Formula FM-21-QR - Wheel Weight - - Spoke Type Stainless - Valve Schrader - Rim External Width - - Depth 20mm - Rim Model Evo E-Tour 19 - Skewers Included Yes
- Position Rear - Wheel Diameter/ISO 26'' / 559 - Axle Type Bolt-on - Hub Spacing 110mm - Wheel-Brake Comp. Coaster - Freehub Body Coaster - Wheel Tire Type Clincher - Rim Material Aluminum - Rim Construction Single wall - Rim Internal Width 19.8mm - Rim inner width range 0-21.9mm - Rim Color Silver - Rim Drilling 36 - Hub Model Shimano CB-E110 - Wheel Weight - - Spoke Type Steel - Valve Schrader - Rim External Width - - Depth 16.8mm - Rim Model Evo E-Tour 20
Built to allow a rider to tap into the maximum traction and new capabilities of Plus bikes and adventure riding, the Aeffect+ wheels incorporate a new Race Face Trace hub design with full cartridge bearings for extended life and durability. The hub also boasts a competitive 9.2-degrees of engagement using a durable the 3 pawl design. These hubs are tough, think a Clydesdale with a motor kind of tough. Aeffect wheels can handle almost anything you can throw at them. - Brushed finish, water transfer graphics - One spoke length throughout wheelset - Rim decal kits available separately in 8 colors (sold separately) - 9.2-degree hub engagement - Standard 6 bolt brake rotor mount - Extra spokes (5) included with rear wheels - Straight pull Double Butted spokes with Silver Brass nipples
Race Face Next SL wheels are ready to maximize your trail riding; Super Light for XC but wide and strong for aggressive days on the mountain. Like their Next R wheels, Next SL have been designed to take full advantage of the benefits carbon fiber has to offer - durability, compliance, and weight savings in a 26mm width. The asymmetrical build onto our Vault Hub gives you a stronger, stiffer wheel construction and the Vault’s Super Fast Engagement, long bearing life, and tool-free end caps simplify your life. Get ready to take your ride to the Next level. HUB FEATURES - Large oversized flange for improved bracing angle and larger bearings - Wide bearing stance - 6 double tooth pawls (3 engage at a time) - 120 points of engagement (3 degrees) - Individually sprung pawls - One length spoke used throughout wheelset (F&R) - Tool-free interchangeable end caps (sold separately) - Low drag labyrinth cassette body seal - RIM FEATURES - Full carbon fiber construction - 26mm Internal width - Tubeless ready rim (tape and valves installed) - 45mm Offset improves spoke tension balance and wheel stiffness - High gloss black logos and interchangeable vinyl decals
Back to the roots of Race Face. Expanding on their game-changing Atlas line and developed in conjunction with Devinci Global Racing, these wheels are built for the toughest DH tracks on earth. Bring rock gardens to their knees, make step downs bow down, laugh in the face of 20 park laps a day. Downhill and freeride strength rim built on the incredible 3-deg engagement Vault hub. Pack these wheels on your next DH trip and you’ll be smiling all the way down the track. HUB - Large oversized flange for improved bracing angle and larger bearings - Hub and bearing system designed and validated for longevity, smoothness, low drag, and zero play - Wide bearing stance - 6 double tooth pawls (3 engage at a time) - 120 points of engagement (3 degrees) - Individually sprung pawls - One length spoke used throughout wheelset (F&R) - Tool-free interchangeable end caps (sold separately) RIM - 30mm Internal Width - Tubeless Ready (tape and valves installed) - 4.5mm Offset improves spoke balance and wheel stiffness - 6069 Aluminum construction - Dent and flat resistant bead design
- 6061-T6 aluminum lever construction - Cr-Mo axle - Road 100mm/130mm - MTB 100mm/135mm - 110g
- CNC machined alloy locking end nut - Cr-Mo axle construction - Patented hollow hex key anti-theft security - Fits most City, MTN and Hybrid bikes (100mm/135mm) - Lightweight and compact design - 85g (Pair)
- Position Front - Wheel Diameter/ISO 26'' / 559 - Axle Type QR - Hub Spacing 100mm - Wheel-Brake Comp. Rim - Freehub Body - - Wheel Tire Type Clincher - Rim Material Aluminum - Rim Construction Single wall - Rim Internal Width 19.9mm - Rim inner width range 0-21.9mm - Rim Color Silver - Rim Drilling 36 - Hub Model Formula FM-21-QR - Wheel Weight - - Spoke Type Steel - Valve Schrader - Rim External Width 25.2mm - Depth 16mm - Rim Model Alex C1000 - Skewers Included Yes
- Position Rear - Wheel Diameter/ISO 700C / 622 - Axle Type Bolt-on - Hub Spacing 120mm - Wheel-Brake Comp. Rim - Freehub Body Fixed/Freewheel - Wheel Tire Type Clincher - Rim Material Aluminum - Rim Construction Double wall - Rim Internal Width 19mm - Rim inner width range 0-21.9mm - Rim Color Silver - Rim Drilling 32 - Hub Model Formula TH-51 - Wheel Weight - - Spoke Type Stainless - Valve Presta - Rim External Width - - Depth 35mm - Rim Model Evo E-Tour 19
$51.99 - $53.99
- Position Front - Wheel Diameter/ISO 700C / 622 - Axle Type QR - Hub Spacing 100mm - Wheel-Brake Comp. Rim - Freehub Body - - Wheel Tire Type Clincher - Rim Material Aluminum - Rim Construction Double wall - Rim Internal Width 18.4mm - Rim inner width range 0-21.9mm - Rim Color Black - Rim Drilling 36 - Hub Model Shimano Acera HB-T3000 - Wheel Weight - - Spoke Type Stainless - Valve Schrader - Rim External Width 24.4mm - Depth 16mm - Rim Model Alex DM18 - Skewers Included Yes
3-pack, 300mm Bladed Straight-Pull External Black Roam 50 29 Wheels
Wheels Mfg axles are made from aircraft quality 4130 alloy steel, made specifically for Wheels Mfg. It’s heat-treated to increase strength without making the axle brittle. Rolled threads make for easy assembly of cones & locknuts. - Fits many Taiwanese hubs - Type: Solid Axle - Threads: 9.5mm x 26tpi - Diameter: 9.5mm - Length: 174mm - 1 axle per bag
- Bladed Revolution spokes 2.0/.09x2.3/2.0mm, black surface treatment resists scratches - Cold forging technology, CrNi stainless steel with rolled threads - No hub slotting necessary - 139g (32/265mm) - Box of 20 - Nipples sold separately
One wheel to rule all roads. Road light, off-road tough, smooth as butter, Terra CLX wheels bring leading-edge performance to the diverse needs of mixed-terrain rides. These are the lightest gravel wheel on the market. They sport 25mm internal-width rims, deliver a durable and exceptionally smooth ride, are compatible with 28-42mm tires at up to 90 PSI, and they come with a lifetime warranty and no-fault crash replacement. - Rim Type: Carbon Clincher, tubeless-first - Rim Material: Advanced Carbon Composite - Rim Width (internal): 25mm - Rim Depth: 32mm - Rear Spoke Pattern: One-cross/Two-cross (2:1) - Spoke Count: 24 - Spoke Type: DT Swiss Aerolite T-head - Nipple Type: DT Swiss Pro Lock Alloy hexagonal - Spoke Length: Drive-Side/Non-Drive: 272mm/277mm - Rear Hub: Roval AFD2, Center Lock, DT Swiss EXP internals, Shimano HG, 142x12mm thru-axle end cap - Assembly Method: Handbuilt - Extras: Roval padded wheelbag, Roval tubeless rim tape and valves (pre-installed) - Wheelset Weight (front and rear with rim tape and tubeless valves): 1296g
SRAM's Rise 40 conversion caps are the ticket for converting your Rise 40 wheels to a different axle type. You can easily change axle standards with the SRAM Rise 40 conversion cap tool (sold separately).
$149.99 - $159.99
The Rampage rear wheel rolls on a four-bearing sealed freecoaster hub with 14mm chromoly axle. It's hand-laced to a 36-hole Rampage double-wall rim, and features a 9T chromoly driver with 3-pawl system. - Axle: 14mm chromoly (heat-treated) - Driver: 1-pc chromoly RHD or LHD - Hardware: Steel(17mm wheel nuts) - Hub shell bearings: 6002 (x1) & 7902 (x1) verify bearing number on side of rubber seal - Drilling: 36H - Weight: 46.4-ounces
$1.25 - $61.49
- Straight gauge 2.0mm with cold forging technology - Chrome nickel stainless steel with rolled threads. Black surface treatment resists scratches - 222g @ 32h/265mm - Box of 72 - Nipples sold separately
Whether you're looking to take it to the limit on a climb or throw down in a sprint, Campagnolo's Bora One 35 wheels are where it's at. Their 35mm deep-dish carbon rims and aero spokes are exactly what you need to slice through the wind and move to the head of the pack. They're also feathery light to give you a boost when the road turns uphill. And, the aluminum hubs house USB hybrid ceramic bearings for a zippy ride. Plus, the Boras come with Campy's legendary quick-releases, too. - 35mm carbon rim means greatly reduced weight - Clincher version ensures easier bike maintenance and management - The rim has exactly the same structure as that of top-of-the-range wheels - The aluminum hubs and ceramic USB bearings ensure performance at a lower price - 35mm high rim gives this wheel good performance on long stretches on the flat where even the aerodynamic factor is important - All the Campagnolo knowhow in the field of carbon makes this wheel lightweight and perfect for longer steeper climbs - Number of spokes: 18 Front, 21 Rear - RDB – Rim Dynamic Balance - Bladed aerodynamic spokes - Stainless steel spokes - Ultralinear/DRSC geometry - Aluminum nipples - Weight: 1405 grams Included: - Special brake pad kit for carbon wheels (red compound): 40% better braking performance in wet conditions and 20% in dry. - New Quick Release wheels with a totally redesigned aerodynamic profile, lighter and with a shiny finish. - Valve extender
In order to answer the call from Nairo Quintana and the other champions, Campagnolo created the Bora Ultra 35: perhaps the best wheel out there in terms of performance both while climbing and on mixed routes. The Bora Ultra's innovative AC3 (All Conditions Carbon Control) Technology means maximum safety when braking in any condition, providing shorter stopping distances and excellent braking modulation. And, thanks to its wide, aerodynamic profile, differentiated hub diameter, and CULT bearings, all cyclists can now enjoy the same performance Campagnolo provides its Pro-Tour champions. - 35mm carbon profile offers maximum lightness and aerodynamics - Designed for domination uphill and on the flats - CULT bearings deliver up to nine times the smoothness of standard bearings and are designed to resist oxidation, preserve performance over time - Carbon rim and hubs ensure good stiffness and extremely low weight - Aerodynamic profile spokes slice through the air - Exclusive G3 spokes ensure better balancing of the traction force on the wheel, drastically reducing all its stress - Weight: 1,360 grams
Innovating the wheel that for years has been a market benchmark might have seemed difficult and risky, but the Campy Tech Lab designers have managed to maintain those characteristics of flexibility and ease of handling that have made this high-profile wheel easy to steer, high performing and safe. The Bora Ultra 50 bursts onto the market not only with introduction of the new tire bed dedicated to the clincher, but also with improvements to the previous version in terms of lightness, aerodynamics, stiffness and comfort thanks to use of the new wider rim and front and rear hubs with different diameters. The 2018 range sees the addition of the new AC3 (All Conditions Carbon Control) Technology braking track, which brings braking safety on wet terrain closer to that on dry. Plus, extremely clean-cut aesthetics guaranteed by innovative water-transfer graphics. All without giving up on the extreme smoothness, which has become the market benchmark and is the result of use of CULT bearings. - 50mm Full Carbon rim guarantees the best quality available on the market - Long-lasting smoothness is ensured by CULT bearings, nine times better performing than a standard solution - Internationally one-of-a-kind AC3 technology guarantees unique performance by the Bora Ultra 50 also when braking - Excellent grip between brake pad and rim allows for gradual, constant braking and shorter stopping distances, even in wet conditions - Dedicated brake pads (red compound) guarantee reliability and durability - Aerodynamic spokes, wider profile, carbon hubs, CULT bearings, self-locking aluminum nipples, oversize flanges and much more - The distinctive G3 design of the rear wheel guarantees excellent stiffness and an unmistakable look - Weight: 1,435 grams
R45 Centerlock hubs combine a lightweight hub body, our legendary made-in-house bearings, and now Centerlock compatibility to harness the power of disc brakes. The result is the increased power and modulation of disc brakes, the fast, smooth rolling speed of our bearings, and the rail steering from our one piece solid axles. Our bearings, available in steel and ceramic, have heat-treated, surgical grade steel races that are machined simultaneously, with tools of equal wear to ensure perfectly matched inner and outer races. The quality and speed of our bearings is what sets us apart from the competition and they are what you will feel and notice on every single ride. As Chris King bearing tracks burnish they get faster with age and all our hubs and bearings are fully serviceable for years upon years of demanding use. Product Benefits - Engineered, manufactured and assembled in Portland, Oregon USA - Legendary made-in-house bearings - 5-year built-to-last warranty - Patented RingDrive system with 45 simultaneously engaged points of contact for virtually drag free engagement - Easily convertible axles 100mm x 9mm QR or 100mm x 12mm thru axle front options. 135mm x 10mm QR or 142mm x 12mm thru axle rear - Easily serviceable and completely re-buildable with our R45 Hub Service Tool - Ceramic bearing upgrade available - Lockring is sold separately (PHB355) and is required for rotor installation on rear hub
Page 1 of 10 Next page