It’s no lie that XC racing has gotten rowdier over the years, so SID has grown in size to take on the challenge. The new SID 120 is bigger and burlier but still has an unwavering dedication to light-weight, precision, performance, and speed. Also, its new DebonAir spring keeps the rowdy under complete control whether negotiating rock gardens or hucking off drops.
- 27.5" BOOST and 29" BOOST
- 100mm, 110mm and 120mm travel options
- 32mm aluminum Fast Black upper tubes
- Torque Caps compatibility
- E-MTB endorsement decal part numbers available
- New friction-reducing DebonAir air spring delivers the most responsive forks and rear shocks in RockShox history, maintaining traction in more conditions than ever before
- Charger 2 damper is lighter and more bump-compliant than original Charger, and the adjustment knobs are easier to turn
- Solid lockout compression adjustment
- External rebound damping adjustment
- OneLoc remote included
|Steerer Diameter/Material||1-1/8 – 1.5-inch tapered, aluminum|
|Stanchion Diameter/Materials||32mm aluminum w/Fast Black|
|Adjustments||External rebound, 2 position compression (open/lock)|
|Weight||1560g – 1726g|
* Subject to change without notice.